ContactFind me at vpandeliev [at] gmail [dot] com
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- The Origins of Bulgaria: Myths and Facts
- Words for Relatives in Bulgarian
- Bulgarian Names and Naming Customs
- Music of Bulgaria
- The Definite Articles of Bulgarian
- Drinking With Bulgarians
- The Battle of Doiran and Bulgaria's Greatest Military Strategist
- The Footprints in the Butter: Bulgarian Jokes
- First Bulgarian Empire (681 - 1018)
- Protest Poetry #2: "You cannot quench what's not for quenching"
Tags#ДАНСwithme alexander i battenberg alexander nevski architecture art balkan mountains bilingual bozhentsi bozhidar dimitrov bulgaria bulgarian burgas byzantine empire europe georgi dimitrov georgi ivanov hiking history hristo botev inn of hadji nikoli ivan vazov kolyu ficheto konstantinov language literature map mausoleum metro mother mountain national assembly national theatre nature nikola fichev old town outdoors parliament patronymic peter tempest plovdiv poet poet profile poetry protest protests religion rhodopes rila roman route ruse russo-turkish war sacrifice shipka sofia sofia subway sofia university soyuz 33 space stara planina subway theatre thrace thracians tourism transit translation transportation travel tzarevetz vacation valeri petrov veliko tarnovo walking tour yuri gagarin
Stories, facts and travel tips about Eastern Europe's hidden tourist gem.